Hi! I'm a software engineer at Fortify Security, specifically the static code analyzer team. I work on the compiler frontend for C/C++ analysis. I'm mostly interested in compilers, IOT devices, and operating systems.
I graduated from the University of Virginia in 2020 with a computer science degree. There I developed a love for low level programming thanks to the Gizmologists club. Ever since I joined, I've loved programming as close to bare metal as possible. From there, the rest is history.
Feel free to contact me if any of this interests you. I would love to contribute to more projects or just discuss any posts or interests. Best of luck!
- 07 Jul 2019 - Writing a Simple Programming Language from Scratch - Part 1
- 13 Aug 2018 - Lessons from My First Internship
- 14 Jul 2018 - The Art of a Personal Website
- 26 Apr 2018 - A Look At My Notes
- 05 Nov 2017 - Parallax Propeller Chip for Programmers
- 29 Aug 2017 - A Rails Mistake
- 03 Apr 2017 - On Alternative Keyboard Layouts